Suit Up For A Smooth Summer
Summer is here and we plan on making a splash - literally! With restrictions lifting all over the country, it seems like summer may actually feel a bit more normal this year. And that means you’ll find us poolside or lakeside practically every weekend.
However, after months of lockdown, we completely understand that the thought of donning a bathing suit / bikini in front of your friends and family may seem a little intimidating. Luckily, we’re here to remind you that achieving that bikini body couldn’t be simpler. It goes like this. Step 1: Have a body. Step 2: Wear a bikini. That’s it!
But if you’re like us, you just want to feel your best so, here’s our fave tips on how to look and feel comfortable and confident in your own skin all season.
6 Tips To Feel Your Absolute Best As You Suit Up For Summer:
- Hydrate: A hydrated body is a happy body. Nourish your skin with our luxurious Coconut Avocado Body Oil and hydrate your body with our go-to summer drink, Gldn Hour’s collagen-infused sparkling water (the Strawberry Mint flavour is pure heaven).
- Hair removal: COVID-restrictions might still be in place, but that doesn’t mean you can’t book a trip to Brazil! If hair removal is your jam, be sure to try out our Brazilliant (we know we’re biased, but it’s seriously the BEST!). Our Brazilian takes just 15 minutes and will have you completely bare. Not in love with the #baldcoochie look? Try our Classic Bikini (removes all hair outside the panty line), Bikini In-Betweeny (removes hair outside the thong line), or Modest Brazilian (everything but a frontal strip). Book now!
Maintenance: Whether you opt for hair removal or not, exfoliating and moisturizing are critical to healthy, glowing skin. In fact, we recommend having a skincare regimen for your body just like you have for your face. Start by dry brushing your skin using a Merben Bikini Brush. From there, hop in the shower and exfoliate some more with a Loofah soap or Body Polish. When you step out of the shower, apply AHA/PHA Ingrown Serum (this works wonders when it comes to keeping your bikini line bump-free). Finally, it’s time to apply some nourishing body oil. To make it simple, we've put together this Body Glow Trio. Say "hello" to that healthy, natural glow.
- Swimwear: Whether you’re beachside or poolside, if you want to feel your best in a bikini this summer, then you’ll need a bikini. Thankfully, Prairie Swim has got you covered. Offering the coverage and support you need, not to mention some ultra cute patterns and styles, we can’t get enough of this Canadian, female-founded swim brand. Enjoy 15% off with codeWAXON15 until July 10th, 2021.
- Scrunchies: Summer is by far the best season, but Canadian summers can also be extremely hot and humid. Keep cool by tying your hair back with a Silk Labs scrunchie. These scrunchies are 100% silk and handmade in Toronto. Plus, they won’t damage your hair and they’re as cute in your hair as they are on your wrist.
- Sunscreen: Our #1 skincare tip: Sunscreen! We don’t leave the house without it and neither should you. Our fave? The Sunscreen Company. They make killer all-mineral sunscreens, as well as plenty of SPF-infused skincare products like lip balms and serums.
Now you’re officially ready for your first cottage weekend of 2021. Cheers to a smooth, confident summer ahead! And remember, every body is a bikini body.